Saturday, 26 April 2014

Hello again


Hi everyone, 

It has been a long absence for me but I have found the urge to blog again so I've decided to surface

*shrugs apologetically & waves hello*

I have not lost interest in make up or blogs in this time period- only in writing about it, but i have been experiencing a stint of refining my make up collection; using up products and focusing on what I really need. I seem to accumulate products that might be stunning but I have too much already to appreciate.

This does mean I will be doing a blog sale pretty soon!

I doubt I'm ever going to be a one-make-up-bag-only girl but if I can get my stash fitting attractively on my 3 tier display table then I'd be pleased.

I'll leave you with my NOTD.... CND desert poppy shellac from the open road collection with shocking pink pigment (CND additives pigment in haute pink)




Im feeling Summer already! Hope to see you all very soon and thanks to everyone for still reading! 


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Love the pigment /ombre effect. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!