Sunday, 6 January 2013

Sunday Summary


I can't believe the first week of the year is over! Here's some pictures of what I've been doing: 

1. New Years Eve
Sleek Avoir la peche palette, l'oreal millionize mascara + lash fibres, YSL bronze black (aka green) gel liner, Pixi 2nd star twinkle eye pencil, mac well dressed blush, Chanel la distinguee velvet lipstick
 This has been a lovely relaxing week of recovery for me after having my jaw operation last Friday, surprisingly I had far less swelling in my face this time so I was able to glam up a bit more than I anticipated for NYE, although I wasn't up to doing very much of course.

2. Get Well Soon Flowers 
 pretty roses from my fiance and his friends

3. Healthy Winter Food!
It's a pain that I want yummy comforting food at this time of the year when because of my surgery, I can't chew anything so here's my compromise: roasted butternut squash with melted cheese and greek yogurt with homemade blueberry puree & honey. I want to eat healthily to try and aid my recovery so you can probably expect some of my infamous smoothie recipes coming up!


How was week 1 for you?

1 comment:

  1. Week one was a blur of preparing for the new term ! Love your make up

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!