Friday, 4 January 2013

OOTD: Sequin Pocket


In my first foray into new years shopping I couldn't resist this oversized cozy blue jumper with sequin mock-pocket- you can't put anything in there!

sweater- tk maxx, jeans- hollister, navy vest underneath- primark

This is just THE softest material ever and so so sparkly, it ticks all the new years outfit boxes for me right now!

I need another oversize sweater like a hole in the head but I couldn't help myself. 

Excuse my poses above, I really suck at OOTD posts! I will be back with some beauty soon :)


What are you wearing this week?

2 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! Navy really suits you!
    This week I've mostly worn stretchy jeans, xmas bulge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks Gaelle, I know the feeling! x

      Delete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!