Tuesday, 1 January 2013

FOTD for New Year's Eve


This is what I'd have worn last night if I hadn't just had jaw surgery (again)- I actually did this look on Thursday and wore it for a dash round Tesco before I went to hospital on Friday but you could put it to far more glamourous use! 


I wanted a delicate but sparkly look with a natural lip to showcase my new 'my lips but better' lippie- Chanel la distinguee rouge velvet allure-Christmas present from my mummy :)

I kept my brows as full and natural as possible, with Alessandra Ambrosio in mind, although probably the less comparisons I make between myself and Victoria's Secret models the better! 


EYES
Mac idyllic paint pot (LE burgundy colour) mac modern pewter & rich core extra dimension shadows + cranberry eyeshadow. Avenue fluidline, Estée Lauder sumptuous extreme mascara and lash fibres, random Pixi gold eyeshadow on bottom lash line 

FACE
Pixi illuminate tint & conceal tinted moisturiser, EL double wear concealer, Mac golden nectar, gana & well dressed blush (contour, highlight & blush colours)

LIPS
Chanel rouge allure velvet lipstick in La Distinguee


Happy New Year everyone, let me know if there's any particular posts you'd like to see coming up, I am going to be on the ball with this blog this January! 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Happy new year, lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! I hope you're recovering well. I never thought of pairing modern pewter with cranberry. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look. You look gorgeous and amazing especially as you had surgery less than a week ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't see the pictures before but now that I do: gorgeous! This eyemakeup looks amazing on u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good :)


    ---> http://je-fragola92.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Laura, would you say you have warm or cool skin tone? And does it have yellow or pink undertones?
    I'm exactly the same shade as you are but I haven't been able to figure it out. Thank you! Lovely blog. yarabolivar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for commenting, so sorry I only just found your message! I would say I have a warm skin tone with yellow undertones, I hope that helps, sorry again for such a late reply! X

      Delete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!