Sunday, 18 November 2012

NOTD: OPI 18K Gold Nail Polish


This was my firework mani: Zoya Angelina (similar to Essie little brown dress) with OPI the man with the golden gun 18 k gold leaf topcoat, with a little micro-holo gold over the top



the OPI gold topcoat is very lean on the gold leaf-per coat, I did 2 coats in the pictures above, to get very gold result you would need 4 coats, but I should point out it take AGES to dry so 4 coats would take several hours.

Having said that I think it's totally worth it, I can't wait to try it over other colours.

Have you tried this nail polish? What do you think?

Bonus Firework night photo!


4 comments:

  1. i havent tried it but this looks gorgeous! i know that zoya has something similar too!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks vicky, I've just been googling the zoya one now and that looks so much better! X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Chester :) I think I liked your skyfall manicure better though x

      Delete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!