Friday, 10 August 2012

From the Lipstick Vault- Russian Red

This is a beautiful matte lipstick to have, deep red in colour and super long lasting thanks to it's matte-ness: This is Russian Red from MAC

mac russian red matte lipstick
The hand swatch is the most accurate in colour, I'm quite washed out in the face photo as I took these in Spring and also I'm standing in front of the window which is making the lipstick appear more cool toned. 

I don't find this as drying as say, myth lipstick but it does have that tendency as most mattes do- with a few exceptions.

Do you have Russian Red?
What's you're favourite matte lipstick

6 comments:

  1. I've started wearing my Russian Red a lot lately, it's pretty drying though.

    It looks lovely on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice lip colour, suits your complexion :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa, thsnk you :) your blog is really cute actually I'm following yoou x

      Delete
  3. I wish I could pull off red lipstick, this look is too pretty!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is your best beauty/makeup look! My favourite - not too overdone, but a nice statement lip. Rock your pale complexion, it's so much better than overdone orange faces!!

    Vieve
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!