Monday, 16 July 2012

FOTD: Humid

Well it was certainly not humid today but it was 2 weeks ago when I wore this look.. late as ever!


I went for Humid eyeshadow by MAC as the main focus to go with the weather and my tropical coloured t-shirt
So here is the look:


laurasummerbeauty: humid face of the day
FACE:


Mac Face and Body foundation, Myface mymix concealer
Mac gilty bronze bronzing stick (surf baby collection)
YSL no. 1 blush cream, Benefit watts up! highlighter


EYES:


MAC eyesahdow: Humid & Plumage; Sleek yellow from curacao palette
MAC tarnish kohl & blacktrack fluidline; Soap & Glory  thick & fast mascara


LIPS:


MAC Salute! lipstick (hey sailor collection)


I actually find Salute! quite hard to wear as it's basically the same colour as my face but I wanted a nude with no pink tone at all for this look so it kind of worked.




What make-up have you been wearing- hot or not!?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely face of the day! Your eye make up is insanely beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!