Sunday, 29 July 2012

FOTD- Heat Rising, Storm Coming

I said I wouldn't be doing a FOTD this soon after my operation but the swelling is going down fast and I loved this eyeshadow combo so some strategic camera angles later here we are!


Urban Decay toasted & hustle
I also was going to airbrush the lump off my left jaw for my own vanity but I thought that would be a pretty irresponsible message to my younger readers. I have a lump on my face right now; that's actually fine, if you have a lump on your face; that's fine too! We all look different and that's just how it is.


Urban Decay naked palette EOTD
FACE
Stila foundation stick (old) Maybelline 24hr concealer, MAC Surf baby bronzing stick gilty bronze, Benefit Watts Up! Highlighter, MAC keep it loose casual colour


EYES
UD naked palette- toasted, hustle, naked, buck & sin. MAC blacktrack fluidline, MAC Raven kohl pencil (burgundy) Avon Supershock mascara + 17 blow out mascara


LIPS 
YSL shiny plumping gloss in no 3 glossy brown




This was weather inspired as it's been extremely hot and sunny here the past week and today the storm broke through, so I felt like a warm and smokey look


What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful Laura. Your eyes in the first picture look so sultry!

    Nazia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo gorgeous, wish I had eyes like that. Amazing combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You eyes look absolutely gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful make up! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!