Friday, 27 July 2012

Essie Topless & Barefoot NOTD

I've referenced this polish as one of my favourite nudes countless times but I don't think I've ever done an NOTD with it...


Essie Topless & Barefoot
It's a lovely ballet pink with creamy nude tones.


I'll be interested to see what the reformulated version for Boots and Superdrug is going to be like! I will test it out when this bottle runs out...




Have any of you compared the new Essie formula to the same shades in the original line yet??


And what's your favourite nude nail polish?

3 comments:

  1. T&B is my favorite nude polish as well! Looks super pretty on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love nude colours! I've been more into brights lately, obv because of summer but I'm slowly starting to eye the neutrals again! Pretty colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!