Sunday, 3 June 2012

NOTD- Ibiza 11

I LOVE this manicure and am so happy I finally got Models Own Ibiza mix glitter polish. It's awesome over pretty much any colour but for the first of many combinations I layered it over nude:




The Nude
I was very interested to learn about a perfect highstreet nude nail polish on Twitter a few weeks ago.. 2True fast dry colour quick no. 11 from Superdrug.
Thankfully the extra lovely Liloo  had picked it up and didn't like it so she very kindly agreed to send it to me *yay*


So this is what it looks like on me, excuse my duff application- this polish doesn't apply badly at all I was just pretty tired and somehow banged my fingers against each other... what a dufus





Thanks again Liloo :)


I've heard that Models' Own Ibiza Mix is a decent dupe for Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday- Have you tried this or the 2True nude polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!