Saturday, 23 June 2012

NOTD- Dragon nails

I've had these NOTD photos in my archive for months under the title dragon nails because that's what I thought about when I looked at them!


essie going incognito & essence sparkling finish topcoat
It's Essie going incognito with Essence re-mix sparkling finish topcoat in waking up in vegas over the top. 


Essence isn't a brand you can get in the UK sadly- mine was sent to me by my blogger friend Chester in Germany- but I've heard that Gosh rainbow is a great dupe for us UKers


essie going incognito & essence waking up in vegas


I love all the different colours of the flakie as it catches the light and I think the green base enhances it nicely




What do you think?
What other colours do you like to wear a flakie topcoat over?

2 comments:

  1. What a great combination! Absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- I wear that topcoat all the time :) x

      Delete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!