Tuesday, 26 June 2012

MAC Casual Colour Lip & Cheek

This month has gone SO quick! I'm only just getting round to posting my June MAC collection buys and the next one is hitting us...sigh I can't keep up.


Anyway I wanted to properly test this product as it's a new formula, rather than just post box-fresh photos and say "yeah this looks great!" you want to know if it's actually good, right?


MAC casual colour in keep it loose & out for fun
I do actually really like these and have worn them a lot, 

  • the texture is tacky and reminds me of Sleek pout polish, it's that sort of glossy-balm feel. 
  • The colours are very pigmented and wear around the 5 hour mark on my lips and cheeks. 
  • They do leave a slight stain which increase the longevity of the product.

MAC casual colour in keep it loose & out for fun
The shades I went for are Keep it Loose- a pale peachy-pink nude, reminds me a little of Hue lipstick, and Out for Fun- a softly bright coral orange, reminds me a little of Costa chic lipstick 


L: Keep it loose on cheeks & lips, R: Out for fun on cheeks & lips
I have also contoured my face in the Keep it Loose picture but not in the one for Out for Fun because I was away from home and didn't take much make-up with me, that's why I look chubbier!


On the cheeks- gives a natural and dewey flush but isn't stickier than a cream blush


On the lips- a little drying but this enhances casual colours' durability




Did you pick up any of these?

2 comments:

  1. great review! i am using out for fun for awhile now and i'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) it's such a great shade isn't it x

      Delete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!