Tuesday, 12 June 2012

From the Lipstick Vault

Hello hello...


I know I've been pretty erratic with blogging recently but well, life is erratic and there's not much I can do about it.. I am trying to get better so please stick with me!


I had a theme I was attempting called 10 days...10 lipsticks which was supposed to encourage me to start using and swatching my lipstick collection, that was probably a bit much of a mission for me so let's try one at a time-


From the lipstick vault


L'oreal colour riche concorde red


l'oreal concorde red colour riche lipstick
Now this lipstick has been long ignored by myself- I think it's actually been discontinued but you can still buy it online from various cosmetic outlets- for one thing I never thought I'd be pulling off a frosted coral/red.

I actually really like this though and the colour riche range is very comfortable to wear and long lasting. 

I think I'll be wearing it a lot more once my experiment has ended!


Have you re-discovered any long forgotten lipsticks lately?

4 comments:

  1. The shade looks gorgeous on you girl!

    A recent lipstick discovery is my D%G Lipstick in Dazzling.. A review on it will be coming soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, Dazzling does sound appealing! Xx

      Delete
  2. you look super beautiful with this lipstick!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!