Tuesday, 5 June 2012

FOTD- Romantic Purple Smoke

It was my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend on Saturday and I went for a bright smokey purple look which I thought I'd share with you.


We went for a lovely meal and he got me lots of goodies from L'occitane which I might do a post on as I love L'occitane so much!


My skin looks insanely smooth for once in my life which is all thanks to Benefit porefessional primer free with Glamour magazine. I can't believe I've never tried this before and must purchase a full size!

The askew diamante crucifix necklace is from river island- I really love it (especially for £6) but don't wear it in the shower if you get one. It turns silver.

On to the maquillage... 

MAC nocturnelle & rich core eyeshadows, blankety lipstick
EYES:
MAC paint pot in Idyllic (LE posh paradise collection) Chanel illusion d'ombre in ebloui would have a similar- albeit more sparkly- effect
Nocturnelle e/s, 
Rich Core (extra dimension shadow LE) 
Nanogold e/s (LE but repromoted regularly)
Blacktrack fluidline
L'oreal Voluminous extra mascara


FACE
Benefit Porefessional primer
Clarins skin illusion foundation
Maybelline 24hour concealer
MAC Well dressed blush & tea petal cremeblend blush 
Benefit Watts up!

LIPS
MAC Blankety lipstick
Revlon peach petal lip gloss


Well that's my look...

Us lucky Brits have yet another bank holiday weekend right now including Tuesday. Hope you've been enjoying the Jubilee festivities and the weather didn't wash it out for you!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! Are you a professional make up artist? And you remind me a bit of Liz Hurley! :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, that's quite a compliment! :) no, I'm not- I used to work on a make up counter but I hated having to sell! X

      Delete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!