Monday, 7 May 2012

Sunday Summary on a Monday

It's Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK so a preferable time to do a Sunday Summary


1. Sail la Vie FOTD
Here's how I wore this lippie from MAC Hey Sailor collection, I stuck with the nautical theme and used the Sleek Monaco palette to do peach and navy eye- that's not my dodgy chandelier in the background, I'm in a B&B!



2. Black Vanilla
Apparently the best coffee in London, I haven't drank all the coffee in Londn so I don't know but it's pretty good and certainly the chicest coffee in London. This tiny bijoux coffee & ice cream shop with only 3 tables is like stepping into a NARS compact, so glossy, gorgeous and the cup cakes are to die for! Check it out if you're going near Black Heath


3. On your marks...


I decided on the 17th April for unknown reasons (well there are several obvious ones- losing weight, getting fit, wellbeing and all that) to take up running again after 5 years of sitting on my behind. I can only run for 10 minutes at a time at the moment and that's at the pace of a heavy old snail but I'll get there.



photo from the Sketchers website but these are the trainers I have...taking a picture of your own feet running is hard


4. Photo Blues
I'm being driven to distraction trying to find a new photo editor and collage maker since Picnik closed which has prevented me blogging. At the moment I'm using an app on my phone which is very limited, please let me know how you are editing now as I really need to sort this!


How is your week going?

1 comment:

  1. レイバン サングラスは大衆文化のなかにクラシックなひとつです。華麗なスターであれ、普通の人であれ、たくさんの人ははレイバン モデルの使用者です。レイバン サングラスの文化は人々の心に刻まれっています。今のレイバン RB3183などは夢のようなレジェンドに見られています。

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!