Monday, 21 May 2012

Pan Down! April- May empties



So as you can see the search for a photo collage site continues... this was photovisi, the majority of my smaller collages are done on my phone at present


And here are the empties!


1. burts bees beeswax lipbalm
I'm not the biggest fan of peppermint lipbalms so I didn't appreciate this. It also has a very hard, waxy texture that isn't fantastically moisturising. I didn't enjoy using this up!


2. Nivea cashmere moments shower gel
This is a cream to oil formula which smells beautiful: floral, creamy and soft. It leaves your skin soft and is lovely to use. I also got the diamond touch one from the same range (it was bogof) which has a more fruity smell but I prefer the cashmere moments. Definite repurchase!


3. Johnsons daily essential exfoliater
This face scrub has actually got a decent amount of grit in it so it's not bad if you're on a budget. Nothing was outstanding about it.


4. Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream
Needs no introduction! I keep it on my desk for annoiting my cuticles, elbows and any other air-con abused body parts. It lasts me 6 months per tube


5. Botanics Organic cleansing balm
I am fascinated by cleansing balms but this was just Ok for me. The residue is quite hard to remove which is annoying but other than that it's quite nice for the price.


6. Garnier Intensive 7 days moisturiser
I've repurchased this so much now it's ridiculous (as is the price of it in Boots btw- it's cheaper ml for ml to buy a 250ml bottle than a 400ml) I also tried the gel cream version which is just as moisturising as the cream but I don't like the gel texture personally. If the creaminess puts you off then do try the gel though!


7. Soap & Glory slimwear
I said in a previous pan down post that I believed this product was decreasing my cellulite significantly but I was going to give it a few months without use to see if I was imagining it. Well that wasn't a pretty month. This works, fact.


8. John Freida full repair shampoo & conditioner
These were decent enough to use and my hair was clean and felt relatively strong. But I have split ends on split ends to infinity. This ain't repairing nothing.




So those are my empties- what have you been using up?
And have you got a collage maker/photo editing site for me yet??

2 comments:

  1. By mistake I bought the burts bees beeswax mint lipbalm instead of the original one. Not a fan of the mint taste either :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no... does the original one taste of something else then? x

      Delete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!