Thursday, 3 May 2012

MAC Hey Sailor lipstick swatches

***Updated with new photos and reviews***




This collection is beyond luscious, there are so many gorgeous shades to choose from and the packaging is so chic.




Here are the two lipsticks I bought today with swatches!




Sail La Vie, satin (bright red/orange)
Salute!, amplified (pale orange/nude)


Salute! is so nearly the same colour of my face (I'm NC25ish) as you can see below, it is a little streaky and uneven in application but I'm yet to find a true nude that isn't.


Sail la vie is very drying on the lips but it will withstand anything- I drank soup out of a takeaway cup whilst wearing this and it was totally untouched! Glamourous I know.


L: sail la vie, R: Salute!

Did you get anything from this collection?



2 comments:

  1. I'm trying hard to skimp on this collection for my wallet's sake but I really like Salute. I wonder if it will be too light for nc37 skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say it will be lighter thank your skintone but you look like you can pull off a pale lip :) x

      Delete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!