Tuesday, 15 May 2012

BD Pirates NOTD

I saw this little pretty on a trip round the supermarket and couldn't resist- well, you know how I love all things green!


Barbara Daly Pirates L: direct sunlight, R: daylight with flash
In the bottle it looks far more impressive, it has flashes of murky violet and gold in there but it just doesn't really translate onto the nail well


barbara daly pirates nail polish
It took three coats to get this level of opacity, although the tiny bottle of polish is fairly smooth and easy to work with, it's just sheer. It actually wore very well with my normal base and top coat (china glaze strong adhesion base and no chip topcoat)


R: indoor light, L: indoor light with flash
This is a really interesting polish with a lot of dimension, so if you like your pistachio colours and don't mind doing 3 coats of colour then I would check this one out!


What's your favourite green nail polish?

2 comments:

  1. Really unusual colour don't think i've seen another polish like it! I always mean to try out the Babara Daly stuff as i've heard good things but unfortunately we don't have it in my local tescos :(

    xxShivvyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment :) hopefully no word verification or comment block stood in your way! The Barbara daly stuff I've tried has been good quality to be honest, it's just doesn't have the most cool reputation xx

      Delete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!