Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Pan Down: Feb & March empties

I've been really lazy with my "regular" posts such as pan down, 10 days 10 lipsticks and monthly favourites. (Actually I've only done ONE 10 days 10 lipsticks post although I have been doing the project so now I have 60 lipsticks that I've used so far but not swatched...rubbish effort)

Anyway, On with the empties review!

clockwise: herbal essences tousle me softly; l'occitane cherry blossom hand cream, carmex, l'oreal triple resist, batiste, elle mcpherson foot cream, Nivea creme
1. Herbal Essences tousle me softly shampoo & conditioner
Made my hair feel light and wavy, conditioner wasn't intense enough for me and I like my hair to feel thicker than it did using this

2. L'occitane cherry blossom hand cream
Beautifully scented hand cream, a bit light for my requirements at this time of year but I may go back to it in Summer

3. Carmex lip balm
You know Carmex! Great balm, I prefer it in a pot to a tube though

4. L'oreal triple resist shampoo & conditioner
I preferred these to the herbal essences and they are alright hair products but I fail to differentiate between any Elvive shampoos. They're all the same! Also it made no difference to my hair falling out.

5. Batiste wild dry shampoo
This is my favourite Batiste product. It gives amazing volume and smells great! It's not my ultimate dry shampoo so far but it comes close.

6. Elle McPherson pedicure in a jar
I'm not sure if this is discontinued everywhere now but hopefully not as I love this deep conditioning foot treat! it comes with little socks too so you can use it overnight

7. Nivea creme
I am never without a little tub (or 3, as I have now) of this extra-thick cream. I wouldn't use it on oily skin in any situation but it works wonders on my dry skin and eczema


What have you been using up this month?
Have you tried any of these products?

2 comments:

  1. I have only recently started using Carmex both in a pot and in a tube and I'm still unsure which one I prefer. I'll keep using them and we'll see (: Batiste Wild looks super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tough one, I know! the tube is easier to apply and more hygienic I suppose. I prefer the thicker consistency you get with the pot though x

      Delete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!