Sunday, 8 April 2012

MAC Extra Dimension FOTD

Here's an alternative Easter FOTD to the usual Spring pastel style looks: A true to life English weather inspired one. Yep, that's grey and green.


I call this rainy day in extra dimension: featuring MAC in extra dimension eye shadow in modern pewter.




Modern Pewter is a stunning khaki-gold, it appears silver in some lights (hence the name pewter, I guess) also when swatched purplish reflects start to appear. It's a really interesting colour. I'll review the formula properly in the next few days with the other shade I got: Rich core.


FACE
Pixi tinted moisuriser & concealer, Benefit erase paste, Mac contour powder, Sleek Pan Tao blush, Sue Moxley shimmer brick


EYES
Mac greasepaint stick Dirty, Mac Smut eyeshadow, Prance mega-metal shadow, Modern Pewter extra dimension shadow, Legendary Black pro-longwear shadow.
YSL bronze black gel liner, Pixi 2nd star twinkle pencil, Lancome Hypnose drama mascara.


LIPS
No. 7 sheer temptation lipstick Allure


And Breathe! I quite detest FOTD product run downs, it makes me take heed of how much stuff is on my face!


So what do you think?
Did you pick up anything from MAC in extra dimension??


Hope you're all having a lovely Easter bank holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!