Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Spring Nights Look

If you were on Twitter on Saturday night you might have seen me post a picture of my beautiful friend Natalie wearing some dramatic Spring fashion inspired eye make-up, but in case you missed it I thought I'd share it with you now!




We took inspiration (after a few glasses of vino, admittedly) from butterfly prints and if you want to see some Amazing butterfly inspired SS12 fashion then check out *these*  on Tumblr!




The actual products we used were a bit mis-matched, I did the entire eye make up using only a turquoise Boots 17 eyeshaow, a black kohl pencil and L'oreal volume million lash mascara.


So that's our fashion inspired look
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!