Monday, 5 March 2012

Pixi Tinkerbell FOTD


This palette is so beautiful, look at those sumptuous looking  
eyeshadows!
Pixi Beauty pixi belle fairy face palette
I've read some reviews on this since the launch saying it's too pretty  
to actually use but that would really be a shame because it's so  
wearable.
 
I was never one for keeping my limited edition barbies in the box as a  
child either, they got ripped out of the packaging and were strutting  
their stuff down across the landing in no time!
 
The shadows in this palette are so creamy and glowy, you can use them wet for more intensity or dry as I have on the lid here for a soft look. 
The lipsticks aren't really colours I would wear alone but you can mix them.

Here's my Tinkerbell inspired look:
 

Face- Pixi tinted moisturiser and concealer (review coming after more  
thorough use) tinkerbell blush/highlighter, mac contour powder, Pixi  
magic dust to highlight
 
Eyes: Pixi catching shadows crayon as base, tinkerbell palette  
eyeshadows, Mac added goodness fluidline, diorshow mascara
 
Lips- mixture of lipsticks from the tinkerbell palette

catching shadows crayon in Beaming Reflection, Pixi Belle fairy palette extorior, Pixi Dust highlight powder swatches

I did say in my overview of the Pixi bloggers event that I was
impressed these products seem to work well on dry skin, and I stand by
it! I have crazy eczema on my eyelids right now and where Mac
paint pots, shade sticks and UD shadow insurance have failed me, the
Catching Shadows crayon is a winner.
Have you tried this palette out yet- what did you think?
Also do you save pretty packaging or just get stuck in?

1 comment:

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!