Monday, 12 March 2012

NOTD- L'oreal Macaron Noisette



I was pretty excited when L'oreal brought out 40 new nail polish shades, and on 3 for 2 in Boots- I picked up Macaron Noisette along with Mauve Rendevous (a bit Chanel paradoxal?) and French Riveria (palest turquoise with blue shimmer) 


All sound lovely but the only one I've got round to applying is Macaron Noisette thanks to an unfortunate although great haul of OPI and Essie at the Professional beauty show




I did get this thinking mainly that it would be the perfect nude which it is, but also that it's name was like, noisy little cake? I know, I know my french is outstanding right? It's actually Hazlenut Macaroon.


Macaron noisette is a pinky peach nude with white micro shimmer. It is a bit of a pain to apply, I had to do 3 coats to cover the streaks which is a hassle but I loved the end result.


I did first try this in a 'normal woman way' just slapping it on hurriedly right before a night out. I thought maybe they were designed with that in mind- No Way. You need smooth nails, base coat and top coat to make this look good.




Have you got any of these new offerings from L'oreal?
What's you favourite nude nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!