Thursday, 9 February 2012

MAC Naturally collection picks

Naturally is the MAC collection I've been desperate to get some of ever since the promo images came out last Autumn.




I chose A Perfect Day lipstick and Early Morning blush.


A Perfect Day is a light peachy nude, it's an amplified finish which I find a bit drying for my lips (I was thinking it was an amplified creme when I bought it) but I love the colour and the name, of course!


Early Morning is a burnished coral, it's extremely similar to Superdupernatural mineralise blush which came out with the Magic, mirth & mischief collection a few years back. I wear Superdupernatural all the time although it has more shimmer than Early Morning and less colour payoff.


This pic was taken aptly very early in the morning so it is very washed out but it's the best I can do on a weekday!




I've had a bit of a hiatus on MAC collections recently but they've got some stunning ones coming out soon- I cannot wait for the Shop Mac, Cook Mac!




Did you get anything from MAC Naturally?

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely, despite the fact it's early morning! I only got the two msf's, Redhead and Blonde. I just couldn't leave them at the counter ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think redhead looked gorgeous but I have too many powder highlighters at the moment. I wanted to get 3 of the eyeshadows and another blush but managed to talk myself out of it! X

      Delete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!