Friday, 3 February 2012

FOTD- new neutrals!

I was hoping to show you my mini haul from the MAC naturally collection today but despite ordering on Tuesday, it still hasn't arrived. Booo...

I did pick up two things from L'oreal as it was buy one get one half price so here's a simple neutral look with them and a sample I got of Chanel perfection lumiere foundation

Face: Chanel perfection lumiere foundation, Soap&Glory kick ass concealer (amazing- review coming soon!) mac mineralize blush superdupernatural, ccb in pearl to highlight

Eyes: UD naked, buck & virgin. Bourbon on lower lashline, new loreal gel liner, benefit bad gal mascara

Lips: L'oreal cashmere lipstick


Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty - your eyes look beautiful.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nazia- thank you Hun :) When all else fails use the naked palette lol xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!