Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Pan Down- January empties

Another month gone, another load of empty containers...




1. Clarins pure melt cleansing gel
I used this as my secondary cleanser after my make up remover, it's a really lovely product. The gel melts into an oil on your skin and then becomes a cleansing milk when mixed with water. It leaves your skin squeaky clean and soft and lasts forever! I've had this travel size since June last year and I used it every night.


2. Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
I loved this sample from glossy box, I got about 7 or 8 applications out of it and really wish I could justify the price of a new container full. I put it on my damp hair for 10-20 minutes before shampooing it out, (it’s easily done whilst I also have a face mask on or want to clean the sink etc) and afterwards my hair had loads of bouce & shine. Need more!


3. Blistex daily lip conditioner
Awesome lip balm, pure mint-vanillary scented goodness. Review *here*

4. Chanel Vitalumiere foundation
I got the last bit out eventually. Upside down storage had to occur after the full review of the foundation *here*


5.Label M honey & oat shampoo + conditioner
I bought these because I like the smell (like burnt caramel) and the packaging. They lasted 5 months which is quite good for me, they did improve the general state of my hair. When I run out of other options that I want to try at the moment this is what I’ll be going back to. They were about £25 for both products together, if you don’t like strong sweet scents then I would avoid!

6. Cow Shed cow slip soothing hand cream
I got this free with a magazine and although I liked the packaging I hated the smell (clinical citrus-bleugh) and it irritated the eczema on my cuticles.

7. Garnier Intensive 7 days nourishing cream
I liked this body lotion so much I’ve bought 2 more of them, I don’t know who tested their marketing theory that it moisturises for 7 days. You wouldn't wash it off in that space of time, no? I love the stuff in spite of it's stupid claims. It sinks in immediately, moisturises intensely and is dirt cheap.

8. Veet hair minimiser
This is another product (like my soap & glory slimwear cream) that I thought was a bit gimmicky...until I stopped using it and then realised how beneficial it was! Hopefully this will go on offer again before summer so I can get more than 7 days mileage out of my leg wax again. If not, it's under £5 anyway.


How was January for you?
What have you been using up?



6 comments:

  1. I love the Garnier 7 day moisturiser too. It actually keeps me scale free for a few days, not a week but certainly longer than any other I've tried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I got the sensitive skin one with honey and the gel like one as well!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that Clarins cleanser!

    It's amazing at what it does and leaves my skin feeling so silky.

    It started me off on a hunt for other gel-to-oil-to-creamy goodness cleansers (Elemis and YSL (which was £40!!!) but Clarins is still the nicest.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know it's better than the elemis one! Not bad value for money as surely the full size would last about a year x

      Delete
  3. I really like the label m shamppo but can't really justify the price unfortunately

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in a conundrum about whether high end hair products really make that much difference or not! X

      Delete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!