Tuesday, 3 January 2012

New Year NOTD

HAPPY 2012 EVERYBODY!


Hope you're having a great new year so far and first week back at work if you're at work :)


Here's my new year notd:



OPI I Brake for Manicures and Show it and glow it! on the ring finger

I brake for manicures is from the touring america collection and I would describe  it as erm, a blackened blurple? Show it and glow it! (Christ I hate exclamation marks in product names)!! is maybe bright lilac with pink and silver glitter. That's enough of my rubbishy shade descriptions for now


I wore the pretty much the same manicure last New Year, with either MAC rain of flowers or OPI teasey does it as the main colour.

Nothing new or original but anyone's standards but I love this colour combination.




Do you have a go-to manicure that you wear for special occasions?

6 comments:

  1. Ooo I love show it and glow it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jo- Me too it's sooo sparkly! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. @drama and make up- thanks :) it's my favourite party combination x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that is such a gorgeous combo! Please check out my blog!

    Laura x
    http://petitchatons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @petit chatons- hi lovely, am following you too now :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!