Saturday, 21 January 2012

Meet My Hedgehog


Sometimes there's just nothing as satisfying as piece of statement jewellery  which attracts a lot of attention. Especially if it's super cute and cost £3.50.

Yes, meet the bejewelled hedgehog ring I picked up in the Topshop sale. Seriously I have never had so many comments on anything I've ever worn- ranging from Ohmigod that is Adorable! to the obvious Is that a hedgehog on your finger?


Hedgehog is covered in glittering yellow diamante and although he is certainly gaudy, I can't stop wearing it. I love quirky jewellery and also got a frog necklace at the same time. 

Hedgehog accompanying NOTD is Essie Size Matters from the Christmas collection:




Have you been buying anything in the January sales that your loving now?

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh how cute!! Love him, in fact I love Topshop jewellery generally. I've banned myself from frivolous spending in Jan so no sales for me :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ring! I've bought far too much in the sales, I am so broke now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Celia- I really like they're jewellery in general too! they have great affordable pieces x

    @daisychain- thanks :) me too, just counting the minutes to pay day now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nail polish is gorgeous:) Such an all year round colour in my opinion x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @hollie- i agree, I like a dark cherry nail summer as much as winter! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!