Thursday, 15 December 2011

Glossybox December

I received my box at 7.30am this morning which is even earlier in the day than last month, however the spoilers for this box have been online since Monday which i think has annoyed some people.

We were promised a super-duper Christmas edition of Glossybox and this is what I got in mine:

Deborah Lippmann nail polish in razzle dazzle and a polish remover pad

(very exciting nail polish, I wonder if the remover only works on this brand though? We only have one pad so I guess I'll never know!)

Mememe seventh heaven face primer

(I've been looking for a primer like this for a while so I'm excited to try, unfortunately it smells like Cif kitchen cleaner)

Blink&go long lasting mascara

(very credible full sized product- looking forward to trying it out)

Cargo mini lipgloss in 'Paris'

(I'm surprised how much make up is in here compared to last month)

Rituals shower foam in rose&almond

(I'm allergic to almonds but luckily it's my Gran's birthday today and she likes rose scented things so maybe she'll appreciate it)

What did you get in yours?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Laura-Summer great post :) btw i dunno if it's just me but recently your photos haven't been fitting the blog properly? If you're doing mobile upload sometimes you have to adjust the settings to get it right! Hope you're well

    xxShivvyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shivvy, thanks :) I hate doing mobile uploads so much lol, I'm gonna try changing the image settings like you say, hopefully that will help :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!