Tuesday, 13 December 2011

FOTD mixing it up

Today is going all kinds of wrong and for these kind of days I end up piling the make up cabinet on my face and seeing how it turns out- this is how!

Face
Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation, benefit boiing concealer, bourjois bronzer, mac well dressed blush

Eyes
Rimmel cooling eyeshadow mousse in mocha, mac tempting, Brun & nocturnelle shadows on lid, brûlé & shroom to highlight and blend
Elf eyebrow crayon, mac feline & diorshow mascara

Lips
Dior beige angelique lippie

I've been waiting all day for a hospital appointment to have a scan before my next surgery but the clinic are just messing me around, I gave up and went to tesco to get things to finish off my Christmas gift hampers. At least the shopping is done now!


How are you doing with your gift shopping?

3 comments:

  1. I hope your day got better. This really makes your eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog :) love it, i'm following :) hope you will follow back :)
    leopardinleather.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gaelle- Aw thank you :) you're so lovely x
    @leopard in leather- hi! Thanks, I'll check yours out too x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!