Friday, 30 December 2011

FOTD- Love peck

Face of the Day posts are a bit of a sore point for me at the moment, as some of you know I had a benign tumor removed from my jaw last week and a bit of the swelling and mis-shapen-ness remain. I don't know if my face will ever look normal again but I'm trying to accept it how it is.



Face-
Myface foundation, Benefit boi-ing concealer, Ysl touche eclat
Mac highlight powder in golden nectar (bronzer) Nyx mosiac blush in  
love, Mac Gana blush (highlight)
 
Eyes-
Mac moleskin eyeshadow, Mac greasepaint stick in French quarter,  
Benefit badgal mascara
 
Lips-
Mac love peck kissable lip colour



Sadly I don't have a medical excuse for the state of my eyebrows...stress? No, just laziness is the real answer!


I guess this experience has taught me you can't be too obsessed with how you look, and that will be my beauty resolution for 2012.


Have you made any beauty resolutions?

11 comments:

  1. You honestly look lovely. Love the deep lipstick.

    But I know how hard stuff like that can be and I have to say it's great that you're doing your best to be positive AND have carried on with the FOTDs.

    Hope you feel better soon hun.

    Nazia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's terrible about your operation! I hope you're feeling better. :( Honestly I don't see anything wrong with your jaw, you look beautiful. And even if there was something wrong, no one would even notice it because they would be looking at your gorgeous eyes. Love the makeup, your lipstick is lovely. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I followed! Please check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much!

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. @nazia & Summer- thank you :) you're both so sweet! Xxx
    @Cami- thanks, I'll check yours out when I get on my laptop :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, you look fabulous in your pictures...glad to hear the tumour was benignxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pics, love the bold lippie!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @mbbmore- thank you, means a lot :) xx
    @nadia- thanks :) it's a pain to apply but kind of worth it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you here at last :) You look marvellous Laura - nice to see you and hope the recovery is progressing well XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. @michele- aw thanks for looking for me! thank you, you are genuinely so nice and I hope you win the poetry award :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your skin looks so beautiful and flawless! Lovely look :) xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. @beautyandablogger- thank you hun you're too kind :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!