Sunday, 20 November 2011

NOTD: Midtown Magic


China Glaze Midtown Magic is part of their Metro collection, I got this as part of a mini Sally's haul in which I also picked up OPI Russian Navy, and I brake for manicures from the OPI touring America collection.



Midtown /magic is a gorgeous dark brown with green and gold glitter, my blur-tastic iPhonery does it no justice at all...




Let's try it with a decent camera and flash:



OK you can see the bling now but potentially decent camera + daylight = the way to go.




Are you loving dark nails this November?
What's your NOTD?

7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't normally go for the brown polishes by I would make an exception for this one purely for all the lovely twinkles in it :) Jude xx @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jude :) it's not a boring brown that's for sure! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @beautyshades- thanks hunni :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Your application is fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nazia- thanks! I love China Glaze, so easy to apply x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous colour, never tried china Glaze before tho. I may try this one. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!