Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Tell me about yourself tag


I was tagged by Lauren at Pixi Lili to do this Tell me about yourself award, how nice of her!


The rules
-Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
- Write 7 random things about yourself
- Spread the love to 15 other bloggers
So Thank you Lauren, and here are 7 things about me!

1. I'm in love! We've been together 18 months and live together

Some love related photos I took!
 
2.  I have 6 siblings, the oldest after me is 22 and the youngest are  
1 year old twin babies!
 
3. I have two tattoos, one of stars in my shoulder blade (ah the  
follies of youth) and one of a rabbit
 
4. I'm anaphylacticly allergic to eggs and nuts. Eggs is harder to  
avoid eating by a long way but nuts hive me grief with skincare and  
hair products- nut oil fashion please go away!
 
My Morroccan cook book from Lakeland

5. Despite this I love cooking and have recently been into Moroccan  
food and making many tagines. I love watching food related tv  
programmes and Reading food magazines & blogs too
 
6. I'm a worry-wort, my boyfriend has banned me watching programmes  
about hospitals and illnesses as I always start convincing myself that  
I have them! Also I tend to imagine he's going to get ran over,  
murdered or abducted by the mafia whenever he leaves the house.  
Nutter.....
Me and my ted, Tin Tin
 7. I like hula hooping. I learned at a festival on my 21st birthday  
and have kept it up privately ever since. I can't do any tricks but I  
can keep it spinning for about 15 minutes straight which is probably  
only impressive to myself!
I find it quite thereputic and contrary to what you might think, the  
smaller the hoop, the harder it is to do!

So those are my 7 things about me, hope you enjoyed :)

I tag to do this post....

Delyteful Speaks
Beauty and the Geek
Chester Loves MakeUp
Glitterish Allsorts
Love, Lust & Fairy Dust
Mascara Magic
Mademoiselle Lala
Pixie Lashes
Strawberry Blonde Beauty Blog
Tacky Blue Eyeshadow
VodkaandRoses
The Make-Up Fairy
Le Petit Jardin de Liloo
Make Up Savvy
If I've forgotten about you and you want to be tagged just let me know!

Hope you're all having a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Loved learning a little more about you (I'm a nosy chick!) and I have no idea how I missed this post before!

    I'll get on to it ASAP!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nazia- no problem! I'll look forward to Reading yours x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!