Sunday, 30 October 2011

Sunday Summary

This month has been consumed with only 2 things:


Moving house
&
Being unwell

Depressing but that's the facts.


That's l-r: some of the boxes in the new bedroom, me holding an ice pack on my face whilst my other half has collapsed with exhaustion next to me! and our hands, I suppose we're in this together!


My hospital wristbands from when I was admitted to A&E a couple of weeks ago and had stay overnight in hospital for the first time since I was 7 years old!

I am having surgery on Wednesday this week to remove two fat abscesses from my jaw and 8 teeth in the process. A beauty blogger with no teeth- hilarious. That was sarcastic but I am terrified and relieved in equal measure.


In the meantime I'm taking the opportunity to scoff as much as possible whilst I can still chew. I can't drink wine at the moment because it's not compatible with the current batch of anti-biotics I've been prescribed but this photo was from earlier in the month where I had a small window of being able to!

So October has kind of sucked to be honest, at least I'll be off work recovering for a week or so, so I'll have lots of time for blogging although there will be no FOTD'S as I will look like I've been beaten up

Hope you're all having a better one!

4 comments:

  1. wow so eventful. i wouldn't be able to handle moving while sicks
    http://lovejanescupcakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Jane, you're so sweet to comment on my moaning post! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope you're feeling better now hun. Make sure you're treating yourself plenty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nazia- aw thank you, not better yet but am prolonging the excuse to treat myself lol! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!