Sunday, 23 October 2011

Idyllic FOTD & Chanel dupe

Here's a quick FOTD featuring the MAC paint pot I picked up from the Posh Paradise collection, I actually wanted nubile, the peach coloured one but it had sold out.


However when I saw Idyllic I realised it was quite a good dupe for the Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Ebloui so I went for that one

swatches far right: Chanel Ebloui top, MAC Idyllic underneath

Idyllic is a burnished burgundy, it's a little duller than the Chanel shadow as you can see in the swatches above but I won't be purchasing the Illusion d'Ombre now I have this paint pot as I do think they're similar enough in colour.


FACE
Clarins skin Illusion, benefit erase paste, MAC pearl cream colour base, MAC tea petal creme blush, 


EYES
MAC idyllic paint pot, MAC midnight madness eyeshadow duo (gold & charcoal) MAC raven kohl, Diorshow mascara, liquid liner that came in Boudoir Prive box yesterday


LIPS
MAC gaga2 lipstick, Barry M toffee lipgloss




Did you get anything from the October MAC collections? 


Hope you're all having a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Loving the burgundy/bronze-ish look on the eyes with a nude lip combo, looks very high fashion!

    lots of love,
    lionsandmakeup.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!