Monday, 5 September 2011

I like Toast the most

It was inevitable I'd have to feature the Sleek au naturel palette sooner rather than later so I'm doing a FOTD,

well, face of yesterday- I don't have time to photograph myself on Monday mornings!



As you might have guessed from the title, my favourite shade in the palette is toast. Mmm toast.. nom...

Face
Chanel Vitalumiere foundation 30, Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer, MAC golden nectar highlight powder, famous by sue moxley shimmer brick



Eyes
MAC coral crepe paint pot, Sleek au naturel: nougat, toast, bark & conker, MAC avenue fluidline, Diorshow mascara & Daniel sandler baby jet



Lips
MAC viva glam gaga2 lipstick


I like using coral crepe paint pot as a base to add an autumnal warmth to the whole look, or I've also used warm & cozy shadestick with the same colours to get some pretty copper sparkle peeking through. Lovely


Also thought I'd show you my rabbit t-shirt whilst I was at the photography





What's your favourite colour in the Sleek Au Naturel palette?

7 comments:

  1. The colour on your eyes is gorg! Seriously! Love it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this smokey look on you, you have amazing skin!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @urbanmermaid thank you :) vitalumiere foundation is a wonder! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know how I found this site, was looking for ways to paint a face brick wall, but damn... you have amazingly beautiful eyes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol sorry I couldn't help with your wall but thank you very much for the compliment! :) x

      Delete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!