Thursday, 4 August 2011

FOTD- Two Birthdays

It was my birthday last Tuesday and them my boyfriend’s the day after so I thought I’d show you my FOTD for his and hers (me!) birthdays





It’s a shame my skin was horrible for both days but it made me decide to use the last 2 applications left of my crème smooth foundation- if anything can make you look good, it’s this foundation!



HERS:


The weather wasn’t that great but it was a lovely day, I got some beautiful flowers from my boyfriend which I’m posing with in the garden for these pictures





FACE

Laura Mercier crème smooth foundation

MAC Pro longwear concealer NW25

MAC highlight powder in golden nectar (LE) as contour

MAC well dressed blush





I wanted to go for a really fun, bright pastel look, hence the Sleek Monaco palette making an appearance

EYES
Sleek Monaco palette: bamboo, kiwi zest (lid)humming bird (crease + outer corner) lotus flower (above crease)



MAC blacktrack fluid line

Estee Lauder sumptuous extreme mascara



LIPS
MAC behave yourself sheen supreme lipstick



HIS




Totally opposite look to yesterday although using the same base and liner/mascara

Another great day, had fun playing with the new coffee maker I got him and going to dinner at a tapas restaurant



FACE:
Laura Mercier crème smooth foundation

MAC Pro longwear concealer NW25

MAC highlight powder in golden nectar (LE) as contour



My pro longwear concealer also ran out after these two days- bad times!


CHEEKS
Famous by Sue Moxley shimmer brick

Ruby & Millie beige blush




EYES
No7 eyeshadow trio in cappucino

MAC blacktrack fluidline

Estee Lauder Sumptuous mascara

LIPS
MAC Russian Red lipstick


I know I've been MIA the past 10 days due to special occasions, I'll try to post up some July photos in the next couple of days so you can see what I've been up too!

3 comments:

  1. Loving the makeup on his bday.. You look fab!

    Happy belated bday to you both =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! You look fabulous in post FotDs. I really love the one you did on your birthday, it's so bright and glitzy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!