Thursday, 9 June 2011

No more waity, Laura!

This post has nothing to do with royal weddings and everything to do with nail polish imaginings...




Have you ever been so enticed by a beauty product launch description that it couldn't possibly live up to your expectations?

Then SO anoyed that it didn't that you spent far too much time trying to replicate your vision?

No? Just me then.

That's how I felt about Butter London's 'No more waity, Katie' polish created in honour of the Royal Wedding in the UK at the end of April this year.

I was expecting a deep taupey colour with a smattering of violet and blue glitter running through it, what we got was mid-tone dirty mauve with silvery sparkle.

Finally, I have recreated my vision, after saw this NYC blue glitter-clear polish on Natalie's blog



Much playing around with the taupe colour base ensued before settling on Nail Inc Jermyn Street, and the top picture is the result.




Strangely enough now I have realised my vision, I probably won't wear this combo again... the downfalls of being a girl, huh?!



Have you got any unfulfilled beauty imaginings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!