Thursday, 26 May 2011

No 7 Sundowner Nails

Now, as you may already know if you read my blog regularly, No 7 isn't exactly one of my favourite brands, at all really.

However when I saw Liloo's post on the 2 new nail polishes from the summer Sundowner collection I knew I had to give them a try




It was recommended to use the polishes over a nude base as they are a bit on the sheer side, and after applying 3 coats of each polish and waiting about 5 hours for it to dry, I can see why!

I tried Golden Palms and Sulty Sands over a lot of differet nudes as base, but as long as I had a coloured base on, they seemed to stay put and dry properly

Golden Palms




Sultry Sands




Both colours are much more gold than I imagined when I saw the initial No 7 promo images, but I still think they are great Summer colours.

I've been wearing Golden Palm this whole week and it has lasted until today which is unheard of for my nails so I'm pretty happy with the longevity of these.



Have you got anything from Sundowner collection- is there anything you think might change my mind about No 7?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I've never tried anything from No 7 range. I currently buy all my nail polishes from Barry M, because they have a wide range of matte finish ones. I'm just not a huge fan of glittery type - I wore them all the time in High School and got pretty sick of them. ;)

    P.S. Don’t forget about my giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!