Wednesday, 4 May 2011

My Product of the Week

This is about a random blush but I thought Product of the week was a more exciting title...

I love my new blush

L'oreal True match blusher in Sandalwood Rose 120



I know it looks boring and innocuous enough but sometimes the most subtle products can be the best



I've always ignored L'oreal blushes because the colours aren't exactly exciting and the packaging is boring, also they aren't the cheapest compared to other highstreet brands

However it does have a mirror and a brush



I think the compact is actually kind of neat when you open it up like this!
They were displaying this particular shade on top of my local L'oreal counter quite prominently and I noticed what a pretty, soft shade it was.




I have to say the quality is right up there with all reputable brands, the pigment, longevity, application is all top notch.

I've never seen anyone rave about these so thought I'd share that with you anyway!


Do you like any L'oreal products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!