Monday, 9 May 2011

Gucci Flora Inspired FOTD

I had another beauty inspiration in perfume-ad form:

Gucci Flora




I'm feeling the 70's boho vibe in this ad

It is totally unlike my usual style but that's one of the reasons I was so interested in it




I do look pretty grumpy in the pictures because I used my iPhone camera which is really appalling quality and makes weird light patterns on my face, which was really irritating me whilst I was trying to shoot them...




EYES:

UDPP
UD naked & buck (upper lid, inner corner and crease)
UD shag pigment (lid colour)
MAC blacktrack fluidline
MAC chromagraphic pencil NW20 (waterline)
L'oreal dark brown kohl pencil
Rimmel eyebrow pencil
L'oreal volume million mascara extra black



FACE:

Ruby&Millie foundation
MAC pro longwear concealer NW25
MAC highlight powder golden nectar (as bronzer)
Ruby&Millie natural beige colour duo blush

LIPS:

MAC lipstain marker Sunset (terracotta colour)
17 mirrorshine lipstick nudist peach


That's it really,

what perfume ads have been inspiring you?

3 comments:

  1. You gotta love the 70's! :)

    I love J'adore with Charlize Theron. X

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic, totally loving this look x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mademoiselle lala- yeah! that's a good one too x

    @Sarah- Thank you hunni! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!