Sunday, 22 May 2011

FOTD- Mandorla Breeze

The FOTD names is because Mandorla= Dolce & Gabbana lipstick on my face, the breeze is because of the state of my hair thanks to the wind in this City today!



Also I hate my iPhone camera with a passion but since my boyfriend was out when I did these photos I didn't have his amazing HTC high-def camera phone!
The iPhone makes my face look much lighter and also somehow casts weird colours over my face but hey. ho, we'll power through. I am much overdue a FOTD



This ring my little bro got me yesterday from the market (in exchange for me buying his lunch, I might add- he ain't that generous) was a bit of inspiration to wear my MAC undercurrent teal eyeliner, not that you can really see it as my camera has bleached it out



Also I am wearing the awesome D&G lipstick in Mandorla- it i just lovely.
The packaging is so luxe and you can really feel the quality on your lips. Sounds ridiculous but it seriously does feel sooo nice!



Anyway, dodgy phtography aside,

FACE
Chanel Vitalumiere foundation 30
MAC pro longwear concealer NW25
MAC gilty bronze bronzing stick (from Surf Baby collection)
MAC well dressed blush




EYES:

17 eyeshadow trio in the nude
MAC fluidline blacktrack
MAC pearlglide undercurrent
L'oreal volume million mascara extra black

LIPS:

Dolce & Gabbana Mandorla lipstick


Hope you've all had a great weekend

Let me know if you have any iPhone camera tips!

3 comments:

  1. You have the most gorgeous eyes ever!! :)

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  2. @belly b- thank you so much! You're so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi laura,

    we used to interact on Blog UK.. I cant find your blog there anymore. Last i read your blog,there was some trouble,so just wondering how are you now?
    Please do reply.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!