Friday, 29 April 2011

Update

I thought my NOTD was quite clever until signing into blogger 20 minutes ago and realising every woman in the UK has it on.. Oh well- I guess someone much more clever than me obviously did a tutorial on it earlier!



Anyway..

I have been away the past week

at the beach:




Yes the tide came in and my shoes got soaked whilst I was posing...

I've been st family stuff but don't have pictures of that really unless you want to see what 30 members of my family look like!

And in London yesterday:



check me out posing exactly the same way in Trafalger Square and Hyde Park
(quite the loser!)




And some yummy paella in covent garden



well, we sort of ate it before getting round to taking the photo!

Also I went to Harrods and had a swatch-a-thon of brands I don't have access to in my City; Burberry, D&G, Tom Ford, Armani..

Came away from that with a Dolce & Gabbana lipstick from the Summer collection in Mandorla which is lovely!


Upcoming Posts:
Dolce & Gabbana Mandorla swatches & mini review
April favourites
MeMeMe distinctive nail polish

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun! x

    http://notsosecretworldofacosmeticjunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. I'm shipping international.. Sorry forgot to mention that.. Thanks for pointing it out hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. @makeup obsessed.- thanks, it was a good break!

    @Delyteful Speaks- no problem, let me know if you want me to put a link to your blog sale in my sidebar

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!