Friday, 1 April 2011

Quick NOTD

Short and sweet

Rimmel 60 second nail polish in Blue My Mind




The formula is a jelly I think and the brush is sort of spade shaped. Can be a blessing or a curse depending on your nail shape obviously!

It does dry very fast, not exactly in 60 seconds but definitely less than 5 minutes



I do like Rimmel polishes much more than any other high street brand

This colour is a true royal blue as it has a slight twist of purple in there, for the price, you just can't go wrong



I know this post is a bit blunt and random but I want to keep the momentum going despite having no time to think this week!

Tomorrow I should be back on form hopefully and you can expect by next week at least:

Ghost ad inspired FOTD,
Revlon just bitten lipstain review,
Blistex range lowdown

AT LEAST!

What's your favourite Rimmel polish?

2 comments:

  1. I dont own any at the moment but have seen quite a few shades I want to get. I did think 60 secs was a bit enthusiastic but still less than 5 mins? I'll take that! Thanks for the review x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna,

    they are good, remember to use a quick dry topcoat though or you go back to square one waiting for the top coat to dry! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!