Sunday, 3 April 2011

Ghost Enchanted Bloom Inspired FOTD

I LOVE the visual from the Ghost Echanted Bloom frangrance so I decided to do my own take on it yesterday



I saw the ad on the back of Look Magazine in the week and fell in love with the make up, obviously I have a totally different skintone, face shape and hair colour to the model but I still gave it a go



Please can someone recommend me a matte dark brown eyeshadow with great colour payoff? I used a MAC one from an old christmas palette but it completely sheered out for the photo which sucked!
So if you know what the best completely matte one is please please let me know



FACE:

MAC strobe cream
Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in 54
MAC pro longwear concealer in NW25
MAC cremeblend blush in Tea Petal
MAC barbie beauty powder (pale pink)
MAC Cream colour base in pearl



EYES:

MAC paint pot in vintage selection (I wouldn't have used this in hindsight as it's waaay to shimmery for this look)
Urban Decay Naked, Buck, virgin shadows
MAC cranberry and annoying sheer dark brown colour eyeshadow
MAC Raven kohl liner on lower lash line, NW20 chromographic pencil on waterline and I get no kick pencil to highlight
Bourjois the volumizer mascara



LIPS

Revlon blush colourburst lipstick
Revlon peach petal super lustrous lipgloss

Send those matte espresso eyeshadow recs my way please!
Any beautiful adverts grabbing your attention lately?

7 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job with the makeup and you have beautiful eyes!!
    For the dark brown eyeshadow I have one from mac (it's called BRUN) and it's really great. I use it often and highly reccomend it to you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this look!

    I would actually reccomend MUA eyeshadows. They're 1 pound each and you can get them at superdrug. You get great color payoff and if you dont like em.. well then you only spent 1 pound... not the end of the world!
    They have some really nice brown shades and if you want the color to come out even stronger they work well wet as well. :)

    xx Nea

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I really like this look.. Ur interpretation of it is spot on.. And your skin looks so nice and fresh..

    Great post =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog btw.. I'm following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. .beautiful photos! :) If you want I suggest you go to see some of my Gucci! and maybe you could tell me which you prefer! maybe you could become my followers if you want it. :)

    http://theempireofsuccess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @caramella- thanks, that ones going on my list next time I go to MAC!

    @mirror- thanks! I did find an MUA matte brown and it seems good so far :)

    @Delyteful speaks - you're so sweet! I'm following you too

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!