Friday, 22 April 2011

FOTD- Sunny change

I've had a bit of a revelation this week- I don't have to wear eyeliner or dark shadow on my eyelids to look normal!




I had a blister develop on my lashline at the beginning of the week so I decided (hesitantly) to stop wearing eyeliner and mascara in case it irritated the thing further.

It has now gone, thankfully- but surprisingly I feel a lot better about not wearing heavy eye make-up, which really was my 'cosmetic crutch' before.



As it was a lovely summery day I went for my new Sleek Papaya Punch lipstick- and what a lipstick, ladies!

I did a review on the new line last week and mentioned that I love the matte pink shade I picked up, so I have now got this neon coral amd it is a stunner!



I have also developed a liking for MAC Gana blush (from Mickey Contractor collection) as eyeshadow. It has loads of different colour reflects and is just really natural looking and glowy.



FACE:
Elf tinted moisturiser + MyFace Mymix foundation in the t-zone
MAC Prolongwear concealer NW25
MAC Gana blush as highlight
MAC golden nectar highlight powder (as bronzer)
Sleek Pan Tao blush

EYES:
MAC paint pot vintage selection
MAC blush Gana over eyelids
MAC kohl pencil in tarnish, lower lashline only & I get no kick as highlight
Bourjois The Volumizer mascara, step 1 only

LIPS:
Sleek True Colour Lipstick Papaya Punch



What is your cosmetic crutch?

4 comments:

  1. u look amazing! Love that lip colour on you! I love the softness in the eye.. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lippie brings out your eyes :D
    Soo pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg what a GORGEOUS lipstick! I'm new to your blog so I dunno you with lots of eyeliner but you look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much all of you! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!