Thursday, 21 April 2011

The Cleanser that changed my Life!

Origins Clean Energy gentle cleansing oil




This oil has totally revolutionised my skin,
And I want to start off by saying I've been using this every day as my make up remover since February 4th this year, and I'm only half way through!

So if, like I was, you're thinking you can't afford this- I would point out that before I got this I was using Johnsons' 3in1 make up remover wipes which are about £3 for 25 wipes. Clean Energy cost about £14 including the pump applicator, and even if it lasts me another 2 months (and I antcipate 3)that will work out at less than £3 per month.


As I've probably mentioned many a time on here, I have extremely dry skin, and last winter when the temperature went to -10C, it really came into it's own!

The sides of my face and my ears were shedding throughout the day and my eyelids were red raw. In fact, my eye area is still scarred from this experience which you can actually see in my FOTD pictures usually.

Since I got the Origins cleansing oil I can't even describe how my skin has improved, it has been nothing short of a miracle!

I use about 7 pumps each night to remove my make up with a cotton pad, then usually rinse my face afterwards with a muslin cloth, but you can just remove any excess oil with a tissue if you prefer.

I highly recommend giving this a try if you have very dry skin.


What cleanser are you favouring at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. This looks really great and really good value for money like you say.

    But sadly I don't have dry skin at all so there would be no point in me buying this - but I shall defnitely have to recommend this to people in the future :)

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fee thanks :) you're right, avoid like the plague if your skin is oily or combination- Olive Oil is the top ingredient! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!