Sunday, 20 March 2011

Toxic Nature Inspired NOTD

I've been loving the Illamasqua promo imagesfor the nail polishes in their recent toxic nature collection so I thought I'd do an inspired NOTD.



I used Zoya Heidi and MAC style clan(from tartan tale) for this top one, which is what I'm wearing now

Originally I wanted to try a more pastel base with a dirty tip as I really like the contrasting colours and tips:

Firstly, I blame Shivvy for the purchase of the peach melba nail polish from Beauty UK but it was a bargain at £1.99

Secondly, this is the messiest manicure ever done but hey ho!



with flash, and indoor light



I decided I preferred the dark base and bright tip so I went with that style in the end but changed the base for the MAC polish because it has little gold glitter in it which I like with the orange tips



Used: Zoya Heidi, BeautyUK Peach Melba, OPI You don't know Jacques


How do you feel about the coloured tip trend?

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I like the dark color, too bad I bite my nails! Must stop! :S

    Please check out my makeup blog too when you have a moment <3

    ke
    blissfullyke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!