Saturday, 26 March 2011

Spring Blossom FOTD

I wasn't going to go ahead with this post but what the hey?

Things always go wrong when planned out too much-
I carefully laid out the make-up last night for my spring blossom inspired fotd, as the weather has been so nice and the flowers have started to bloom I was well and truly feeling it yesterday.




Then this morning I wake up to greasy hair, eczema all around my mouth and several spots.

Then to top it all off it wasn't remotely sunny and too dark all day to take a picture of the blossom which was the damn inspiration!

So the picture you see above is from google, but I swear it looks just like my street!



Face:

Laura Mercier creme smooth foundation
MAC studio finish concealer
MAC cream colour base pearl to highlight
ELF pink lemonade all over colour stick
Bourjois bronzing powder



EYES:

MAC dirty greasepaint stick to prime
MAC nanogold, rosy outlook (both from SS Colour forecast collection last year)and smut eyeshadow
MAC fluidline blacktrack (liner and waterline)
Bourjois the volumizer mascara
Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil




LIPS:

YSL lingerie Pink Rouge Volupte lipstick


I tried my best! Anyway I have got the sleek peach palette and blusher today which has brightened my mood no end so I will have to do a post about it tomorrow!

Has Spring sprung for you?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful look, it brings out your eyes! I really like the lip color! I'm gonna follow you from Italy, ciao! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm following you too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!