Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Sleek Avoir la peche Look

I have to come out and say it staright away- this is my favourite sleek palette to date.

This is my first look with it:





I love coral and peach colours and I'm really happy that there are so many matte shades in the paraguaya palette, so much easier to work with than Storm and Bad girl in my opinion!

I've read a lot of reviews suggesting that these colours would be great for blush- personally I love them as the eyeshadows they are.

The Pan Tao blush from the collection is also lovely, by the way!




If you happen to own Coral Crepe paint pot by MAC from their pret a papier collection last year, then the Paraguaya palette is an absolute must buy!



Look breakdown

EYES:

MAC Coral Crepe paint pot as base
Sleek paraguaya- sandstone, blush, redstone, bittersweet, stone
Sleek ink pot (black one)
L'oreal Volume million mascara
Rimmel professional brow pencil

FACE:

Myface mymix foundation in fair 03
MAC Studio finish concealer
Bourjois bronzing powder
Sleek Pan Tao blush

LIPS:

MAC dressmaker dressmaker lipstick
Boots 17 beehive mirrorshine lipstick
(clumsily slapped together on lips!)


I just love all the colours in this palette and there will probably be more FOTD's featuring it to come.
I can already picture wearing peach gold, persian orange and tangelo with a summer tan!



Link me to your coral eye looks too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!